Bet365 Refer A Friend Bonus

Pregledavate 4 posta - 1 do 4 (od ukupno 4)
Autor
Sve objave

Otvaram po meni korisnu temu u kojem možemo raspravljati o refer a friend najboljim bonusima.
    Za početak ću krenuti sa bet365 refer a friend prijateljskim bonusom jer u odnosu na sposrtki bonus dobrodošlice ovaj vrijedi za igrače iz svih zemalja.
    Svi igrači mogu za svakog prijatelja kojeg dovedu dobiti po 25€.

Ako još nemate račun na bet365 a namjeravate ga otvoriti radi refer a friend – prijateljskog bonusa vodite računa da nakon što otvorite račun napravite depozit od minimalno 50€ i da ste napravili minimalno 25 oklada ukupnog uloga 250€ – navedeno pravilo vrijedi i za igrače koji već imaju otvoren račun kod bet365 kladionice.

Ulogirajte se na bet365 i pozovite prijatelja u sudjelovanje u refer a friend program tako da ispunite formu sa njegovima podacima.
    Referal form link nalazi se pod promotions ” Refer a friend”.

Prijatelj koje ste pozvali dobiti će u roku 48h email i promo refer a friend kod kojeg će naknadno morati upisati u polje koje se nalazi u bet365 members sekciji pod stavkom offers. Bitno je da se prijatelj registrira na bet365 istom email adresom na koju ste mu poslali poziv.

Kako bi Vi i Vaš prijatelj dobili po 25€ bonusa potrebno je da igrač koji pozove prijatelja ispuni uvjete koje sam napisao na početku posta a prijatelj mora ispuniti iste uvjete tj. da napravi depozit od minimalno 50€ i napravi minimalno 25 oklada ukupnog uloga 250€.

Nakon što se ispoštuju uvjeti Vi i prijatelj dobijate po 25€ bonusa kojeg i vi i prijatelj prije isplate morate uplatiti 3 puta – minimalne kvote 1.50 u roku 90 dana. Oklade asian handicap, goal line and Baseball money line markets, both pre-game i In-Play ne zbrajaju se u rollover.

Bitno je napomenuti da prijatelj koji je dobio 25€ prijateljskog bonusa ne može dobiti bonus dobrodošlice 50€ (vrijedi za Bih).

Kompletni Bonus Uvjeti ENG:

• To qualify as a Sports Referrer within the Refer a Friend scheme you must be a registered bet365 customer, have at least 25 settled bets on Sports to a total qualifying stake of €250* or more and make deposits totalling €50* or more.
    • To qualify as a Friend within the Refer a Friend scheme you must open an account within 7 days of being referred using the same email address, enter the Refer a Friend code, place at least 25 settled bets to a total qualifying stake of €250* or more and make deposits totalling €50* or more within 30 days.
    • To redeem the bonus a Friend must first complete all stages of their open account bonus and then go to the Friend Claim Form in Members. Subject to our Terms and Conditions, all new customers eligible will be sent a code to claim the bonus within 48 hours.
    • To check progress of referrals and redeem any bonus (when both Referrer and Friend conditions are met), a Referrer should go to the Check Referral Progress form in Members. Subject to our Terms and Conditions, a Referrer will be sent a code to claim the bonus within 48 hours.
    • The Referrer and Friend must rollover their Refer a Friend bonuses at least 3 times prior to withdrawal.
    • The Referrer and Friend must claim their bonuses and complete all rollover requirements within 90 days. Where the bonus is not completed within 90 days, any funds held in the bonus balance will be forfeited.
    • Offer closes 23:59 UK Time 31st March 2014.
    • Non-residents of Australia are not permitted to refer Friends residing in Australia.
    • Bonuses will be credited to qualifying accounts within 48 hours of receiving the claim provided all bonus release conditions have been met.
    • Players can only have one active bonus at any one time. To claim another bonus the current active bonus must be completed or closed first.
    • The Friend must not have an existing account with bet365 and can only be referred by one Referrer and for one bet365 product. A customer associated with an affiliate site cannot be a Friend.
    • Any bets placed containing selections at odds of less than 1/2 (1.50) will not count towards any rollover requirement.
    • Bets placed on asian handicap, goal line and Baseball money line markets, both pre-game and In-Play do not count towards any rollover requirement.
    • Bets which are Cashed Out will not count towards any rollover requirement.
    • Bets placed on Instant Games will not count towards any rollover requirement.
    • Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.
    • All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
    • All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with bet365.
    • bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
    • By agreeing to participate in the scheme both Referrer and Friend agree to data regarding their level of bet365 activity being disclosed by bet365 to one another as appropriate, for the purpose of this scheme only.

Mene je preko toga frend dovukao na Bet365, a nije nista uopce ni znao oko tocnih uvjeta. Malo sam se razocarao kad sam nakon registracije isao procitat te sve uvjete 😆

To mi je bilo prvo iskustvo sa bonusima opcenito, prvi put se nikad ne zaboravlja :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Mene je preko toga frend dovukao na Bet365, a nije nista uopce ni znao oko tocnih uvjeta. Malo sam se razocarao kad sam nakon registracije isao procitat te sve uvjete 😆

To mi je bilo prvo iskustvo sa bonusima opcenito, prvi put se nikad ne zaboravlja :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

A lijep je bilo kad je bonus bio 100% do 100 eura za svih nas :silly: sad nažalost welcome bonus vrijedi samo za bih.
    Refer a friend uopće nije loša stvar pogotovo ako imaš dva računa, bonus je onda 50e i dobra je stvar što će te možda u budućnosti pozvati na reload bonus jer imam jedan račun koji je raf i tu znam dobijati reload bonus

ako ima neko raf da mi posalje nek se javi na private

Pregledavate 4 posta - 1 do 4 (od ukupno 4)
  • Morate biti prijavljeni kako bi mogli odgovoriti na ovu temu.