Betin – bonus na prvu uplatu 100% do 100€

Bonus Majstori » Forum » Sportski Bonusi za sve » Betin – bonus na prvu uplatu 100% do 100€

Pregledavate 8 postova - 1 do 8 (od ukupno 8)
Autor
Sve objave

Welcome Bonus Terms & Conditions

By registering on betin.com and entering a valid bonus code in the Bonus Code field of the registration form, the Customer is indicating that they have read and accepted the terms and conditions applicable to the offer. If the Customer does not agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions, they should not register for the offer. This offer is not available to residents of the UK, Bulgaria and Romania.

Only one Bonus per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed. Duplicate accounts will be closed and do not qualify for this offer.

To take advantage of the offer, the Customer must deposit funds for the first time on their Betin account. Subsequent deposits will not count for this offer.
    Betin will match the Customer’s first deposit up to a maximum of GBP/EUR 100 and credit the amount immediately on the Customer’s Betin account for FREE.

Deposits using MoneyBookers do not qualify for this offer

The Bonus amount plus the first deposit amount will be converted into Target Points. For each qualifying bet placed, the Customer will be awarded Points. To unlock the Bonus and be able to withdraw the Bonus funds, the Customer must generate the amount of Target Points associated to their Bonus.

Target Points are calculated by multiplying the Bonus amount by 100. Example: If the Customer deposits 25 GBP/EUR and receives a Bonus of 25 GBP/EUR, the Target Points required to unlock the Bonus will be 5000 (25 + 25 x 100).

Sports bets and Games bets generate Points in different ways:
    Sport – The Bonus amount plus the Deposit amount must be wagered 6 times to unlock the Bonus. Depending on the odds, sport bets contribute in different percentages to unlocking the bonus, as shown below:
    Bet description Odds Contribution
    Bets with odds of 1.49 or less -25%
    Bets with odds between 1.50and 1.99 -75%
    Bets with odds of 2.00 or over-100%

Games – The Bonus amount plus the Deposit amount must be wagered 25 times to unlock the Bonus. Participating games contribute in different percentages to unlocking the bonus, as shown below. See a list of all participating games. Game Type Contribution
    Slots 100%
    Keno 100%
    Scratch Cards 100%
    Hi Lo 20%
    Table Games 10%
    Video Poker 10%

Games played in Play for Fun mode, Virtual Football bets, Live sports bets, Poker play and bets on games not included in the participating games list will not generate Points, therefore won’t count for this promotion.

Points generated by placing Sports and Games bets are calculated by multiplying the stake of each bet by the percentage of contribution and dividing the result by the Bonus Factor (Stake x Contribution / Bonus Factor).

All the Bonus details, including the point value of the Bonus, the Target Points, the Points acquired to date clearly shown at all times in the Bonus Statement page reachable from My Account menu.
    This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other specified offer.
    To take advantage of this promotion, the Customer must be at least 18 years of age or the legal age required for gambling in the Customer’s location, whichever is the greater.

In order to be certain of the Customer’s identity, Betin reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to request additional documentation from the customer prior to crediting any promotional amount to their account.

Betin may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different bets, entries or accounts are connected to the same Customer, using whatever methods it deems appropriate. Should Betin have reason to believe that multiple bets, entries or accounts are connected to the same Customer, Betin reserves the right to refund the first deposit of such accounts and close the relevant account(s), irrespective of any pending or settled bets.
    It is deemed that the terms of this offer have been breached if there is evidence of a series of bets placed by a Customer or group of Customers, enhanced payments, or misuse of this offer or any other promotional offer (whether individually or as part of a group), results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the bet/event outcome.

In the event of any breach of these terms and conditions, Betin reserve the right to take such applicable action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion. Such possible action includes the right to levy an administration charge on the Customer(s) of up to the value of the deposit bonus.

Betin accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during this promotion.
    Betin.com General Terms and Conditions and the Bonus specific conditions apply.
    Where there is a dispute regarding any terms of this promotion, the English version will prevail and Betin.com decision is final.

Kod je “ia100free”.
    Imaju vrlo dobre koeficijente i veliku ponudu. Za verifikaciju traze osobnu i racun kad se zatrazi isplata ali do tog dijela nisam stigao jer sam sve pogubio igrajuci na favorite iz supersport super sanse i iz psk top ponude. :cheer: Ako se igra dva ili vise parova na listicu ne uzima se ukupni koeficijent nego prosjecni. Mana im je da limitiraju oklade, na primjer na monaco sam htio staviti 100, prva francuska liga, koeficijent oko 1.30, dozvoljeno mi je samo 40, steta jer bilo je 1:1, par je, naravno, iz supersport super sanse. 😆

Igrao sam ih davnooo dok nisu limitirali oklade..

evo ja sam jucer dobio 50% do 100 pa provjerite mailove

I ja. :cheer:

Evo ukratko iskustva s betin kladionicom. Prvi bonus 100% do 100€ na prvu uplatu, limiti su bili na 50€ po okladi, izgubio sam sve (prebacio), za oko tjedan dana dobio sam mail za reload 50% do 100€ bonusa, to sam zavrtio do kraja, nikakvih limita nije bilo, oklade po 100-150€, izvukao sam oba puta oko 80% bonusa s tim da se može i više ako se ima strpljenja, nakon traženja isplate nakon pet dana poništili su je i tražili verifikaciju, slike osobne, vise i bankovnog izvoda ili računa, verificirano za jedan dan bez problema, zatražena nova isplata, sav iznos, oko 500€, sjeo na račun za nekoliko dana. Ukratko, preporučam ovu kladionicu svima, i svakako pokušajte izgubiti jer vrlo brzo šalju reload ponudu.

evo sad su izmjenili uvijete i prihvaćaju skrill/Neteller za uplatu…

međutim nimalo mi nisu jasne ove neke stavke iz Termsa, šta pobogu ovo znači!??

Match Deposit Bonuses
    Note: Match deposit bonus contributions are added after the Customer’s related deposit

If the Customer’s current balance is equal to or more than the Customer’s balance after the deposit that triggered the match deposit bonus contribution, the balance of the account will be reset to the value of the Customer’s balance after the deposit that triggered the match deposit bonus contribution.
    If the Customer’s current balance is less than the Customer’s balance after the deposit that triggered the match deposit bonus contribution;

i. If removal of the bonus contribution will not reduce the account balance to a negative value, the bonus contribution will be removed from the Customer’s balance

ii. If removal of the bonus contribution will reduce the account balance to a negative value, the bonus cannot be removed from the Customer’s account

Non Match Deposit Bonuses

a) If the Customer’s current balance is equal to or more than the Customer’s balance prior to the addition of the bonus contribution, the balance of the account will be reset to the value of the Customer’s balance prior to the addition of the bonus contribution.

b)If the Customer’s current balance is less than the Customer’s balance prior to the addition of the bonus contribution;

i. If removal of the bonus contribution will not reduce the account balance to a negative value, the bonus contribution will be removed from the Customer’s balance

ii. If removal of the bonus contribution will reduce the account balance to a negative value, the bonus cannot be removed from the Customer’s account

Ovako na brzinu pročitano, to znači da više nema bonusa, to jest ima ga ali ustvari ga nema.

Pregledavate 8 postova - 1 do 8 (od ukupno 8)
  • Morate biti prijavljeni kako bi mogli odgovoriti na ovu temu.