boris

boris

@ghostrider750

Pregledavate 10 postova - 21 do 30 (od ukupno 206)
Autor
Sve objave
  • in reply to: SEKABET #163631

neznam koliko je pametno uci sa max bonusom,7 dana cekam isplatu iako je verificiran racun uz to na intragame kladi(turska)isto cekam 30dana isplatu i naki dan su mi poslali mail da su promjenili uvijete i da min isplata je 1000eur

• in reply to: 18bet Bonus #163460

jesi igrao 2 odjednom ili jednoga pa nakon nekog vremena drugoga.jer ip se mjenjaju i kad tad ce se ponovit :dry:

• in reply to: REDBET Bonus #163291

kod registracije nema hrvatska ali ima yugoslavia????postoji i srbija i c gora.pitam da li smijem pod yugoslavia kaze da ne da ako nije hrv uvrstena u listu da nisam dobrodosao

• in reply to: Betfair Free Bet #163024

da li su i vam zakljucali racune
    Under paragraph 7 of our terms and conditions, we can close down anyone’s account if we suspect they’re acting illegally or fraudulently on our site. We can also retain any money they have in their account. In your case, we’ve decided to do both of those things.

You can take a look at paragraph 7 – and the rest of our terms and conditions – here.

This decision is final and we won’t be able to discuss it any further on the phone, on email, or by post.

• in reply to: Betfair Free Bet #164317

da li su i vam zakljucali racune
    Under paragraph 7 of our terms and conditions, we can close down anyone’s account if we suspect they’re acting illegally or fraudulently on our site. We can also retain any money they have in their account. In your case, we’ve decided to do both of those things.

You can take a look at paragraph 7 – and the rest of our terms and conditions – here.

This decision is final and we won’t be able to discuss it any further on the phone, on email, or by post.

• in reply to: Betfair Free Bet #162573

Hvala.jedino ova komb pali

• in reply to: Betfair Free Bet #163518

Hvala.jedino ova komb pali

• in reply to: Betfair Free Bet #163502

ni to ne šljaka

• in reply to: Betfair Free Bet #162565

ni to ne šljaka

• in reply to: Betfair Free Bet #163494

ne radi 🙁

Pregledavate 10 postova - 21 do 30 (od ukupno 206)