Bet365 Bonus

Pregledavate 10 postova - 1 do 10 (od ukupno 367)
Autor
Sve objave

BET365 100% BONUS ZA NOVE KORISNIKE DO 100€

Bet365 ima odličan bonus za nove korisnike koji nažalost više ne vrijedi za igrače iz Hrvatske, Srbije, Slovenije, Makedonije te još nekih zemalja.
    Da bi dobili maksimalni bonus trebate nakon registracije uplatiti 100€. Automatski ćete dobiti email sa tzv. Offer kodom. Navedeni kod trebate u roku od 7 dana upisati na Enter Offer Code stranici untar Members sekcije nakon što se prijavite na kladionicu. Ako slučajno ne dobijete offer kod obavezno kontaktirajte korisničku podršku i zatražite kod.
    Potom uplatite cjelokupni iznos depozita na jednu ili više oklada s minimalnim koeficijentom 1,50 da bi vam bonus postao aktivan.
    Ukupni rollovor iznosi 600€ na minimalno 1,50 i trebate ga odigrati u roku od 90 dana.
    Ovaj bonus je relativno lak za odigrati i uz malo strpljenja iz njega se može izvući 80-85€

Bonus uvjeti:
    1. Qualifying deposits must be a minimum of €10*.
    2. The maximum bonus that can be claimed is €100*.
    3. To bet with your bonus, play through the amount of your qualifying deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to rollover your deposit and bonus 3 times prior to making a withdrawal.
    4. If the stake rollover requirement for this bonus has not been met within 90 days of the first qualifying deposit any funds held in the bonus balance will be forfeited.
    5. Offer closes 23:59 UK Time 30th June 2012.
    6. Residents of the following countries are not eligible for this offer: Russia, Ukraine, Armenia, Vietnam, Belarus, Croatia, Serbia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Slovenia, Georgia, Moldova, Macedonia, Romania, Poland, Portugal, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, China, Taiwan.
    7. The Offer Code must be entered within 7 days of the qualifying transaction. If a withdrawal or transfer out is actioned before the Offer Code is entered then any previous transactions will not count towards the initial qualifying criteria or subsequent rollover requirements.
    8. Players can only have one active bonus at any one time. To claim another bonus the current active bonus must be completed or closed first.
    9. Existing bet365 account holders do not qualify.
    10. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other open account offer.
    11. Any bets placed containing selections at odds of less than 1/2 (1.50) will not count towards any rollover requirement.
    12. Bets placed on asian handicap, goal line and Baseball money line markets, both pre-game and In-Play do not count towards any rollover requirement.
    13. Bets placed on Financials which are closed early will not count towards any rollover requirement.
    14. Bets placed on Instant Games will not count towards any rollover requirement.
    15. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.
    16. All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
    17. All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, neteller etc), and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers. Offers only apply to customers who have made a real money deposit with bet365.
    18. bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.

Kako mi je žao što su nama Hrvatinama zabranili bonuse. Mjesečno sam okretao 500 – 600 Eur na BET365. Jedan mjesec sam okrenuo 1300 eur, to mi je bio rekord, ali zbog toga jer sam LAY-ao prave parove na Betfairu.
    Zaradio sam oko 3300 Eur u par mjeseci. I onda ukinuli bonuse. Al pred kraj su zajebavali jer sam od ljudi morao slati slike od putovnica, osobne, rodne listove i sliku di drže osobnu ili putovnicu i naravno 3 razgovora preko telefona sa njima. Uglavnom odlicna kladara, al nek se jebu jer su nam ukinuli bonuse

Kako mi je žao što su nama Hrvatinama zabranili bonuse. Mjesečno sam okretao 500 – 600 Eur na BET365. Jedan mjesec sam okrenuo 1300 eur, to mi je bio rekord, ali zbog toga jer sam LAY-ao prave parove na Betfairu.
    Zaradio sam oko 3300 Eur u par mjeseci. I onda ukinuli bonuse. Al pred kraj su zajebavali jer sam od ljudi morao slati slike od putovnica, osobne, rodne listove i sliku di drže osobnu ili putovnicu i naravno 3 razgovora preko telefona sa njima. Uglavnom odlicna kladara, al nek se jebu jer su nam ukinuli bonuse

Rasturio si ih:-) A eto Bosanci i CGorci su još uvijek u igri za bonus! Čak i za česte promocije

Rasturio si ih:-) A eto Bosanci i CGorci su još uvijek u igri za bonus! Čak i za česte promocije

Nisam siguran da ograničenje još vrijedi, pronašao sam samo slijedeće:
    This offer is not available to customers residing in the UK, Australia, China and Taiwan.
    Bit će da su maknuli.

Nisam siguran da ograničenje još vrijedi, pronašao sam samo slijedeće:
    This offer is not available to customers residing in the UK, Australia, China and Taiwan.
    Bit će da su maknuli.

Ma nisu, sad sam bas pogleda terms and conditions i Hrvatska je još uvijek u zabrani.

Ma nisu, sad sam bas pogleda terms and conditions i Hrvatska je još uvijek u zabrani.

da bar maknu…

točka 6.još uvijek u njihovim uvjetima

Residents of the following countries are not eligible for this offer: Russia, Ukraine, Armenia, Vietnam, Belarus, Croatia, Serbia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Slovenia, Georgia, Moldova, Macedonia, Romania, Poland, Portugal, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, China, Taiwan.

Pregledavate 10 postova - 1 do 10 (od ukupno 367)
  • Morate biti prijavljeni kako bi mogli odgovoriti na ovu temu.