Bet770 Free Bet

Pregledavate 10 postova - 111 do 120 (od ukupno 149)
Autor
Sve objave

[quote=”clanak504″ post=1939]pozdrav. da li je itko u zadnje vrijeme dobivao kodove za reload bonus. prije je to bilo 50% do 200€, onda su smanjili na 50% do 100E. ja nisam dobio taj kod sigurno 6 mjeseci.

na dva računa već jako dugo ništa, nisi jedini[/quote]

također i kod mene isto tako ništa…
    I kod zadnjeg su mi uveli limit na par eura a na live klađenju na 25 €.

zahvaljujem na odgovorima. to mi je bio jedan od dražih reload bonusa. i meni su stavili limit, tako da mi je max uplata bila 7 eura pa mi je trebalo valjda mjesec dana da potrošim taj bonus.

zahvaljujem na odgovorima. to mi je bio jedan od dražih reload bonusa. i meni su stavili limit, tako da mi je max uplata bila 7 eura pa mi je trebalo valjda mjesec dana da potrošim taj bonus.

Hvala Zoranu i ekipi. Nisam ni ja mogao povuci novac dok jezik nisam promjenio, oni mi govorili ko brisi kolacice, chrome ili explorer… da nisam procitao na ovom forumu to sto se desilo zoranu ne bi ih za mjesec dana povukao

Hvala Zoranu i ekipi. Nisam ni ja mogao povuci novac dok jezik nisam promjenio, oni mi govorili ko brisi kolacice, chrome ili explorer… da nisam procitao na ovom forumu to sto se desilo zoranu ne bi ih za mjesec dana povukao

Ako sam dobro shvatio – uplatim 140 E, stavim to na koef. 1,7 ili veći i ako izgubim opkladu dobijem 50 % od depozita, znači 70 E. To mi je jasno. Ako dobijem opkladu ne dobijem ništa?

Ako sam dobro shvatio – uplatim 140 E, stavim to na koef. 1,7 ili veći i ako izgubim opkladu dobijem 50 % od depozita, znači 70 E. To mi je jasno. Ako dobijem opkladu ne dobijem ništa?

Bonus je 100% do 70€, na forumu su ostali stari uvjeti. Ostalo je kako si napisao. Da nebi u slučaju dobitka oklade na kladionici bio na nuli ili čak u minusu, napravi underlay. Recimo kladiš se na koef 5 ili 6 i kontriraš recimo 60€ umjesto 70€. U slučaju prolaska na kladionici biti ćeš odmah u plusu 40-50€ ovisno o koeficijentima i nećeš trebat radit nikakav rolover već možeš odmah isplatit novce. Tako barem ja radim.

Dobra stvar kod ovog free beta je da kladionica nakon odigrane i dobitne oklade odigrane sa free bet-om ne uzima ulog natrag već iznos od 70€ ostaje na računu sve dok se ne izgubi.

Bet770 Welcome offer

If your first bet loses claim your free bet up to £70!*
    It’s simple:
    – Register
    – Make a deposit
    – Place a bet with at odds of 1.70 or greater

If your first bet loses, claim your free bet up to the value or £70!

* If you use a credit/debit card to fund your account your free bet will be credited in two stages:
    – 50% credited within 24 hours of email claim.
    – Further 50% credited upon receipt of a copy of your ID and the front and back of the credit/debit card used. (Please be informed that the copies of your documents are requested by our electronic payment agent with the purpose of ensuring the security of your on-line transactions.)

Terms and Conditions

Only your first bet will qualify for this promotion.
    Qualifying 1st bet must be at odds of 1.70 or better. All combination/system bets must also have odds of 1.70 or better per selection.
    Offer reserved for players who have never previously made a deposit; only one offer per account / IP address / name.
    To claim your bonus send an email to [email protected] with “free bet” as the subject line within 30 days of opening your account. If a credit/debit card was used to fund your account please also attach a copy of your ID and front and back of the card used. (This is a fraud prevention measure and we can only refund up to 50% of your 1st bet until these documents has been received.)
    All bonuses will be credited with 24 hours of email receipt.
    Bonuses are credited in the form of a free bet. Bonuses can never be withdrawn and will remain in the customer’s account until the bonus balance reaches zero.
    Only WINNINGS earned from your free bet can be withdrawn after wagering the full amount five times (x 5) on sporting events with odds of at least 1.50 (for combination/system bets each selection also with odds of at least 1.50).
    Bet770 reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time and in case of misuse, the accounts of the players responsible will be closed with immediate effect.

Bonus je 100% do 70€, na forumu su ostali stari uvjeti. Ostalo je kako si napisao. Da nebi u slučaju dobitka oklade na kladionici bio na nuli ili čak u minusu, napravi underlay. Recimo kladiš se na koef 5 ili 6 i kontriraš recimo 60€ umjesto 70€. U slučaju prolaska na kladionici biti ćeš odmah u plusu 40-50€ ovisno o koeficijentima i nećeš trebat radit nikakav rolover već možeš odmah isplatit novce. Tako barem ja radim.

Dobra stvar kod ovog free beta je da kladionica nakon odigrane i dobitne oklade odigrane sa free bet-om ne uzima ulog natrag već iznos od 70€ ostaje na računu sve dok se ne izgubi.

Bet770 Welcome offer

If your first bet loses claim your free bet up to £70!*
    It’s simple:
    – Register
    – Make a deposit
    – Place a bet with at odds of 1.70 or greater

If your first bet loses, claim your free bet up to the value or £70!

* If you use a credit/debit card to fund your account your free bet will be credited in two stages:
    – 50% credited within 24 hours of email claim.
    – Further 50% credited upon receipt of a copy of your ID and the front and back of the credit/debit card used. (Please be informed that the copies of your documents are requested by our electronic payment agent with the purpose of ensuring the security of your on-line transactions.)

Terms and Conditions

Only your first bet will qualify for this promotion.
    Qualifying 1st bet must be at odds of 1.70 or better. All combination/system bets must also have odds of 1.70 or better per selection.
    Offer reserved for players who have never previously made a deposit; only one offer per account / IP address / name.
    To claim your bonus send an email to [email protected] with “free bet” as the subject line within 30 days of opening your account. If a credit/debit card was used to fund your account please also attach a copy of your ID and front and back of the card used. (This is a fraud prevention measure and we can only refund up to 50% of your 1st bet until these documents has been received.)
    All bonuses will be credited with 24 hours of email receipt.
    Bonuses are credited in the form of a free bet. Bonuses can never be withdrawn and will remain in the customer’s account until the bonus balance reaches zero.
    Only WINNINGS earned from your free bet can be withdrawn after wagering the full amount five times (x 5) on sporting events with odds of at least 1.50 (for combination/system bets each selection also with odds of at least 1.50).
    Bet770 reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time and in case of misuse, the accounts of the players responsible will be closed with immediate effect.

Thnks Klint!

Za free bet vidim uvjete. Gdje si naletio na informaciju da je sad 100% bonus do 70€?? Ja vidim samo free bet do 70€ ako prva padne

Pregledavate 10 postova - 111 do 120 (od ukupno 149)
  • Morate biti prijavljeni kako bi mogli odgovoriti na ovu temu.