Marathonbet

Pregledavate post 1 (od ukupno 1)
Autor
Sve objave

Ljudi mam problem sa Marathonbet kladionicom pa samo da mi neko kaze sta da radim imam li ikakve sanse da vratim svoje pare, evo o cemu se radi: igram kod njih sto godina, uvijek sam trazio surebetove, kod njih se to moze lako naci i htio sam prije mjesec dana isplatiti 556 eura i oni meni traze licnu kartu (iako samo isplacivao 100 puta prije toga) i ja im posaljem licnu kartu, kad onda traze dokaz o adresi, a ja odem na more i zaboravim to poslati i oni juce zakljucaju profil i kaze nece da vrate pare i nece da razgovaraju, evo mejl sto su mi poslali:

Dear Sinisa ,

Thank you for choosing Marathonbet.

After a detailed investigation of your account, we have taken the decision to close your account as we have reasons to believe that this account has not been used for genuine betting purposes.

In accordance with Paragraph 1.4.3, Paragraph 4.1.10 and Paragraph 1.6.2 of the Marathonbet Terms & Conditions, we shall subtract the commission paid by us for the processing of the funds that were deposited into your account and withdrawn from it.

We would like to remind you that you are not welcome to register any further accounts with Marathonbet. Any new accounts that we detect have been opened by you will be closed.

We consider this matter to be closed and we shall not enter any further correspondence with you regarding the closure of your Marathonbet account.

If you have any queries or difficulties, please contact our Customer Care team at [email protected] and we will be very happy to assist you.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept any incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Kind regards,
    Administrator
    Marathonbet Payments Team

Sta mislite sta bih mogao raditi, da li da ih tuzim i kako (posto nemam sa tim iskustva), stvarno nisam koristio profil za neke radnje kao sto oni pisu, uvijek se samo kladio na surebetove i to je to, cak profil nisam ni koristio zadnja 2 mjeseca puno, mozda 2-3 dana.

Pregledavate post 1 (od ukupno 1)
  • Morate biti prijavljeni kako bi mogli odgovoriti na ovu temu.