Bet365 Bonus

Pregledavate 10 postova - 321 do 330 (od ukupno 367)
Autor
Sve objave

ok 50e prije utakmnice stavim i pokrijem se i kada pocne utakmnica stavim tih 50e eura free beta i na njemu se pokrijem može se opet izvuc 20-tak eura dali sam upravu

Prvo bi vas sve pozdravio, posto sam novi ovdje.
    Zanima me bonus za bet365 kada se dovede neki novi clan, kako on funkcionira
    Zanima me iz razloga sto se raja iz mog mjesta masovno slika sa osobnom, prednja zadnja strana osobne i tako to.
    Dobije se 50 km za slikanje, kakve on koristi ima od toga?
    Hvaala unaprijed

Zanima me iz razloga sto se raja iz mog mjesta masovno slika sa osobnom, prednja zadnja strana osobne i tako to.
    Hvaala unaprijed

Hvaala unaprijed

pozdrav gandalf, dobrodošao na forum
    premjestio sam ti post u već postojeću temu i molim te da sljedeći put provjeriš da li već postoji odgovarajuća tema

ako pitaš za refer a friend bonus nešto o tome imaš na https://bonusmajstori.com/forum/refer-a-friend-najbolji-prijateljski-bonusi/5585-bet365-refer-a-friend-bonus/

inače, tvoja raja se slika da bi onaj koji im plaća mogao otvarati račune na ime tih ljudi i uzeti neki od bet365 bonusa (za nove igreče ili refer a friend)…. ta je praksa po mom mišljenu poprilično problematična i osobno ju ne podržavam, ali svako ima pravo da radi kako misli da je najbolje za njega…. ali i da bude spreman snositi eventualne posljedice

Hvaala unaprijed

pozdrav gandalf, dobrodošao na forum
    premjestio sam ti post u već postojeću temu i molim te da sljedeći put provjeriš da li već postoji odgovarajuća tema

ako pitaš za refer a friend bonus nešto o tome imaš na https://bonusmajstori.com/forum/refer-a-friend-najbolji-prijateljski-bonusi/5585-bet365-refer-a-friend-bonus/

inače, tvoja raja se slika da bi onaj koji im plaća mogao otvarati račune na ime tih ljudi i uzeti neki od bet365 bonusa (za nove igreče ili refer a friend)…. ta je praksa po mom mišljenu poprilično problematična i osobno ju ne podržavam, ali svako ima pravo da radi kako misli da je najbolje za njega…. ali i da bude spreman snositi eventualne posljedice

pogledajte mail

Chelsea v Barcelona Free In-Play Bet
    Chelsea take on Barcelona in the Champions League on Tuesday 20th February – and we’re giving you a Free In-Play Bet to thank you for placing your Soccer bets with us.
    Place a pre-match single bet on the Chelsea v Barcelona game and we’ll give you a Free In-Play Bet to use on the big match, up to the value of your largest pre-match bet (max Free In-Play Bet value €25*).
    To use your Free In-Play Bet, simply add an In-Play selection to the bet slip once the game starts, and select the ‘Use Free Bet’ option next to that selection.
    To qualify, pre-match bets must be paid for and placed in the usual way and any pre-match bets that are fully or partially Cashed Out or placed using our Telephone Betting service are excluded from this offer. In addition, your qualifying bet cannot be edited using our Edit Bet feature.
    The Free In-Play Bet can be used as the stake for your In-Play bet and returns will exclude Free In-Play Bet stake. The Free In-Play Bet can only be used as the stake for a single selection and the Cash Out and Edit Bet features are unavailable for bets placed using the Free In-Play Bet. Once your Free In-Play Bet has been used to place your In-Play bet, the Cash Out feature is not available on your qualifying bet.
    Only customers who receive the promotional email and/or web message are eligible for this offer.
    As always, there’ll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Match Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.
    With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic Free In-Play Bet, you can get great value on your Soccer betting at bet365.

pogledajte mail

Chelsea v Barcelona Free In-Play Bet
    Chelsea take on Barcelona in the Champions League on Tuesday 20th February – and we’re giving you a Free In-Play Bet to thank you for placing your Soccer bets with us.
    Place a pre-match single bet on the Chelsea v Barcelona game and we’ll give you a Free In-Play Bet to use on the big match, up to the value of your largest pre-match bet (max Free In-Play Bet value €25*).
    To use your Free In-Play Bet, simply add an In-Play selection to the bet slip once the game starts, and select the ‘Use Free Bet’ option next to that selection.
    To qualify, pre-match bets must be paid for and placed in the usual way and any pre-match bets that are fully or partially Cashed Out or placed using our Telephone Betting service are excluded from this offer. In addition, your qualifying bet cannot be edited using our Edit Bet feature.
    The Free In-Play Bet can be used as the stake for your In-Play bet and returns will exclude Free In-Play Bet stake. The Free In-Play Bet can only be used as the stake for a single selection and the Cash Out and Edit Bet features are unavailable for bets placed using the Free In-Play Bet. Once your Free In-Play Bet has been used to place your In-Play bet, the Cash Out feature is not available on your qualifying bet.
    Only customers who receive the promotional email and/or web message are eligible for this offer.
    As always, there’ll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Match Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.
    With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic Free In-Play Bet, you can get great value on your Soccer betting at bet365.

Provjerite mailove. Stigao je 25€ free bet na ligu prvaka.

Provjerite mailove. Stigao je 25€ free bet na ligu prvaka.

Pozdrav drugari. Registrovao sam se na bet365 pre 30-ak dana i poslali su mi na meil nekih free bet od 5 eura , Ali ne znam kako i sta. Imam nesto para i na betfairu. Moze li mi neko objasniti kako sve to odraditi, uplatiti pre ili u laivu. Prvi put se susrecem sa ovim. Hvala
    Up to €5 Free In-Play Bet on Croatia v England
    Get a Free In-Play Bet on Croatia v England at World Cup 2018 on Wednesday 11th July. T&Cs apply.
    How it works:
    • Place a pre-match single bet on the Croatia v England game.
    • You will receive a Free In-Play Bet to the value of your largest pre-match bet (max Free In-Play Bet value €5) to use as the stake on any Croatia v England In-Play market.
    • Your Free In-Play Bet will only become available once the game starts.
    • To use your Free In-Play Bet, simply add an In-Play selection to the bet slip once the game starts, and select the ‘Use Free Bet’ option next to that selection.
    See Significant Offer Terms & Conditions Below*.
    Returns exclude Free In-Play Bet stake. Only customers who receive the promotional email, web message or pop-up are eligible for this offer.

Pregledavate 10 postova - 321 do 330 (od ukupno 367)
  • Morate biti prijavljeni kako bi mogli odgovoriti na ovu temu.